- Clutter Free and Organized “A Simple Solution To Be More Productive”
- “Health benefits of standing desks” separating hype from reality” by Terrance Lee, November 4, 2015
- “The Price We Pay for Sitting Too Much” by Sumathi Reddy, September 28, 2015
- “Stand up, sit less, and move more; researchers say here’s how to do it” by Carina Storrs, Special to CNN, August 5, 2015
- “Health Check: sitting versus standing” by Bethany Howard and Nevill Owen, August 19, 2014
- “Health Check: sitting versus standing” By Ramsey Beyer, August 18, 2014
- “The Science Behind ‘Standing Desks'” by Dr. Rob Dickerman, August 8, 2014
- “Want to get ahead at work – and live longer? Stand up at your desk:…” by Professor James A. Levine, July 27, 2014
- “Where I Work: A Standup Desk Makes a Boss More Approcachable” Michael Fertick, January 2013
- “Confirmed: He Who Sits The Most Dies the Soonest” by Neil Wagner, April 19, 2012
- “Standing desks and walking stations replace office chairs at GSK’s new Philadelpia offices” February 4, 2013, Seidman, Andrew
- “Giving up the desk chair may increase health, efficiency”Amy Dunn, email@example.com
- “The Most Dangerous Thing You’ll Do All Day” by Bill Phillips and the Editors of Men’s Health Magazine March 30, 2011
- The Anderlyn Stand-Up Desk was used in researching this Men’s Health Magazine article.
- “Pennington Biomedical Research Center in Louisiana analyzed the lifestyles of more than 17,000 men and women over about 13 years, and found that people who sit for most of the day are 54 percent more likely to die of heart attacks.” That’s right— 54 percent!
- “Dr. Katzmarzyk, colleague at Pennington, stated “Regularly exercising is not the same as being active…it can be as simple as standing more.”
- “Is Your Office Chair Killing You?” by Maria Masters – Men’s Health Magazine / Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise Journal study
- “Stand Up for your Heart”
- Harvard Health Publications.
- “Standing desk users move more, hurt less” by Laura Casey, Contra Costa Times – July 14, 2011
- Sitting all day at work adds to nation’s obesity, doctors say!
- “Stand while you are talking on the phone – it all adds up!”
- “Alternatives for Standing Desks”, TreeHugger Newsletter
- “The Many Benefits of Standing at Your Desk”, Harvard Business Reveiw blog
- “Standing Up For a Healthier Workplace”, Canadian Business Magazine
- “Clutter-Free & Organized: Fast, Easy Organizing Solutions For Paper Piles and Your Office”, written by Mary Pankiewicz – (Specifically read the chapter on standing at your desk for more efficiency. Pages 22-25.)
- “Sit Up Straight. Your Back Thanks You” The Health Consumer / Lesley Alderman – New York Times – ‘…back pain can be prevented by developing core strength and proper posture…’
“Taking a Stand” by Laura Casey
Detroit Free Press, Contra Costa Times and InsideBayArea.com
“…While we may never know why da Vinci preferred to stand while working, modern-day workers have turned to standing desks traditionally to alleviate pain from long hours of sitting or injury...To stay fit do not sit on that daylong desk job…people that stand feel more fit and have more energy than when sitting at a chair at work all day.”
“In Idaho (and across the nation) students learn to think on their feet” June 5, 2010
Long Island Press
Associated Press, Jessie L. Bonner